- Confirmation of booking with agreed rate must be received in writing before work can begin.
- Priority will be given to confirmed bookings over pencilled ones.
- Unless otherwise stated the day rate will not include any expenses, which will be added on to the invoice.
- All pre-production work must be paid before production begins.
- New clients must pay a deposit before pre-production work can begin.
- Final payment is due within 28 days of invoice date by bank transfer unless otherwise agreed.
- There will be a 10% interest charge per month on late invoices.
- There will be a charge of up to the full amount if booking is cancelled within 48hours before the work is due to commence.
- Production should be responsible for their own PLI, Equipment cover, and Employers Liability.